Conducting a Health Fair can accomplish a great deal for your company.
- It communicates concern for employee health.
- Provides an educational vehicle for promotion of good health practices.
- Encourages employees to be proactive towards their health.
- Can be used as a kick-off event for a new health care plan, open enrollment, health education course or even a grand opening for a corporate gym.
- Provides screening exams to help with early detection of developing health problems.
- Enhances employee morale and promotes participation.
Choose from a varied menu of Health Fair programs to conduct at your event. Do them one at a time throughout the year or at an annual company-sponsored Health Fair.
Make it a bagel brunch or a Lunch ‘n’ Learn for about an hour, or a 3-4 hour program where it’s more convenient. Check out our Health Care & Wellness Programs for more information or call us directly at 631-842-1122.
Schedule a Health Fair today with our online Event Form.
Please contact Heart Screen with any questions or for an estimate.