MASSAGE. Just thinking about it makes you relax.
Make invigorating chair massage part of your next health fair. Create an oasis of relaxation in the midst of your busy office environment.
So how do you make your health fair special? We recommend a chair massage.
A chair massage has many demonstrated therapeutic benefits.
- Decreases job stress, increases alertness and improves productivity.
- Chair massage enhances creative thinking.
- Chair massage helps prevent repetitive stress injuries.
- Improves job satisfaction.
- Chair massage lowers the stress work environment.
- Chair massage brings crowds to your health fair.
- Chair massage is just plain fun!
Chair massage is a terrific way to promote stress management ‐ a way to keep employees happy, healthy and productive. Optimally positioned, chair massage is an excellent way to engage Health Fair attendees and keep them interested ‐ ensuring that your Health Fair is a resounding success!
At Work Chair Massage
At first, it may not seem like much – after all, how much good can really happen in a few minutes? The answer turns out to be: a lot. Studies have shown that the brain begins to recharge in just a few minutes. And with just the right touch, tired muscles feel rejuvenated right away. Rested workers are relaxed and ready to get down to business. In addition, massage puts them in a good mood – the better to engage with customers or do whatever they do – and leaves them feeling quite upbeat about your company.
That’s what Heart Screen offers – a timely solution for tired muscles and mind; for workforce and management. Heart Screen can schedule certified massage therapists for visits to your place of business – visits guaranteed to keep your employees productive, energetic and feeling good about themselves and their careers. A good massage is a great perk that leaves your employees feeling perky – it’s guaranteed to pay for itself in productivity and positive energy.
With an extensive National Network of Certified Massage Therapists at our fingertips, we can help provide on‐site chair massages that relieve tension, relax the mind and leave everyone ready to work.
For Your Information
- Requires only a small 5′ x 6′ area is needed for the therapist to set up the massage chair and have enough room to move around comfortably.
- There is no removal of clothing and no oils or lotions are used. Everyone walks away smiling and relaxed.
So who are our therapists? Our network of professional massage therapists put the emphasis on professional – they will do everything to make sure your corporate event chair massage is relaxing, stimulating and memorable. Simply put, they are the best Chair Massage providers in the business – trained, licensed, experienced and, maybe most important, enthusiastic about their work. They love to make people feel good – it’s an extremely satisfying and rewarding job.
- Professionally Licensed
- Independent Contractors
- Covered by professional liability insurance
- Accustomed to working in corporate and event environments
- Carefully screened and interviewed
- Trained in seated massage techniques
Schedule your event by contacting Heart Screen today.